August 09, 2008

happyness

i could not figure out how happy i am. the feeling that i have right now is incomparable. it is totally different. GOD is giving me a lot of reasons to stay awake late in the evening and yet another handful of reasons to wake up early in the morning.

as of this time, i could not reveal why. i am still discreet in revealing incidents, situations and people responsible for my happyness.

if you are quite annoyed on how i spell happyness, try to watch the movie THE PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sosyal! blogger na si ninong edu...anyways i am happy for all the blessings that come your way. Ang I am happy to tell yo uthat I have found the right book for me...emily griffith is the author...reading does make a lot of difference.

keep me posted!

>>>lisette<<<

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons