February 27, 2010

some things are really not meant to be...

in as much as you wanted to take everything you need to have but you cant...just right now, i considered my camera lost...=(...

i think it slipped over from my pocket when we were on our way to purple haze...one week of pictures but now its lost forever. anyways, memories are really to be treasured inside our hearts...not in facebook albums...lol!

this wil be my last blog entry for the chicago leg of my so-called life...no matter what happen, i will treasure this forever. every pain, sufferring, laughter and memories, it will be in my heart. forever...good bye chicago! till we meet again...maybe, we are really not meant to be...

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons