April 25, 2010

sover tired fighting for what he wants

i am really sover tired fighting for what i want. (sover is a combination of the word Super and OVER) . in as much as i can, i control the things around me. whether it is the moving electric fan, the television, my laptop, some variable situations and my career. however, the past few months seem not to be good for me. i seldom post blog entries related to my job but this time i really can't help it. i could not elaborate the situation for this should be just between my manager and me. the buttomline is that - I AM SOVER TIRED.

i always fight for what i believe is right but i guess this is it! i will let God control me. wwhhheeewww! maybe, God sent me some people to be obedient and this is one way of being obedient. just to keep my mouth shut. i'll try it once again.

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons