January 11, 2010

chicago, chicago, chicago

sometimes, people wander around and ask God why are they in so much pain. on the contrary, i walk, pray and ask God to let His will be done to me.

i hate the arctic-like temperature of chicago. for me, its a pain in the ass. however, this reminds me of one thing, that snow falls from heaven as gift and in order for people to realize how beautiful the plants, trees and all other green living thing.

...i miss the trees in millennium and grant parks.
...i miss the ducks that usually join me as i do my jogging along the lake shore trail.
...i miss the exquisite buckingham fountain.

as i said, i should look forward to a brighter tomorrow. i am looking forward to spend another summer here in chicago. i simply love the city.

in the meantime, snow falls so i just enjoyed it with my friends...

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons