November 16, 2008

today is the day

i woke up early. i had a good mood. it seems that God created this day specially for me and for me alone. i stood up and had a good morning shower. i ate my favorite fried fish (with ketchup) with my pineapple juice. i wore my new polo barong, new socks, favorite underwear and favorite pants.

i went to the church, prayed and asked God to give me his blessings for my three wishes. i saw mami osie on her way to church, too. a cute girl sat beside me in the bus =) . i arrived office in a very stupendous disposition.

the sun is starting to the look at me as well. he is smiling down at me while giving me assurance that whatever happen today, God loves me.

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons