July 25, 2010

10k conquered

oh my! di ko man maipag-mamalaki yung takbo ko dahil sa tingin ko ay medyo nag-kalat ako, pero i am proud to say that i was able to finish my first 10K yahoo!

ang galing. unlike my first run, walang ulan this time. the weather is so perfect to run. ang galing dahil ang daming tao. i feel so happy that a lot of people shares a great passion in running, just like me. awesome talaga!

my first 5K is the worst. ahahaha! as in sobra akong nangapa. di ako maka-catch ng breath ko dahil na rin siguro sa sipon ko at dry cough (sort of). i stopped several times - probably about 3 to 4 times. on my way to my 8th K, i saw the running priest. with him is a word of God that struck me so much - God is my strength and my refuge! oolalala! totoo! He should really be my strength and my refuge. frankly, nakatulong ito ng malaki dahil sa i was thinking of quitting na that time. pero i know that my shortness of breath should not be a reason not to finish the race. kaya, go pa rin.

i crossed the finish line after an hour and four minutes (unofficial) of sweat and pain. i had a little photo ops with my fellow accenture runners and that's it!

awesome and cool experience. this will definitely be the start of something better. yeah, better! as i said, di ako masyadong proud dahil i did a little mistake (nag-paulan ako few days before my run). pero at least, this is what i call as learning assets...lol!

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons