February 27, 2011

sweet movies...


Watching a Filipino movie won’t be the same as watching Korean movie. It’s something different, something magical. Just right now, I’ve finished watching My Big Love and Babe, I love you.
They are not the best, but they surreal! Both of the movies stars Sam Milby. Here are some of lines that I caught >>

Every time has a purpose, has its own perfect time. Nothing monumental is done in a blink of an eye.
I could never hate the woman that made me smile again.
Someone accepts me for who I am, so who am I not to accept myself?
Some cute lines, which so great. Especially, during these times when I am in love as well. Hhhaayyy (a deep sigh of love)


both from wikipedia...

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons