April 25, 2011

holy week is over

holy week is over. yes. i'll say this is one of the most boring holy week. we didn't have veneration of the cross and easter vigil celebration. seems like it's not a holy week.

my girlfriend isn't around either. she spent week with her friend in nueva ecija.

nonetheless, we spent the washing of the feet in ate evelyn tamio's place. the food is fantastic. also, i felt so happy when kuya jhing and ate mimi were there. =) . and...and...i cried while sharing my thoughts. lol! see my previous post.

friday is awesome! we had visita iglesia. it was my first time with my community. surely, we'll do another like this next year.

saturday is just almost a rest day for me. almost? i did some assessment outcomes ahehehe...i hate it but guess no choice. after the 8 pm mass, we had a little get together (community 2) @ kuya jhing's place. the food is fantastic and awesome.

sunday, sunday. a day with tina and tamtam. yes. my girlfriend finally met them. my treasured friend. =) ...

it's almost boring but i guess its not "what you do" its "what you learn"...

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons