April 21, 2011

ouch!

its gone...i thought its going to be easy but loosing something that you've been keeping is something...argh!

yesterday, i let my mom pay a huge amount of money for my dream...it's really hard to dream and focus on getting that dream. yeah! i've been dreaming to see the pope and wanting to go to spain. and when i heard that the pope is going to madrid for world youth day, i say "this is it, pansit!"...

so why am making a lot of "reklamo" if it is for my dream? hhmm...nothing, its just that there are a lot of people na di kumakain dito sa pilipinas. people with nothing to eat and no one to care. anyways, this is for my dream. i still have a lot of things to do and explore and to know about what i believe in. this is me, if want to change the world, i should start with me...

madrid! wait for me...

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons