December 14, 2008

last few minutes

December 7…I do not know what is happening with me. I should be happy yet so sad. I should feel excited yet so numb. If someone else will be given this opportunity, he/she might be shouting out of joy but here I am sitting in my bedroom talking to you…

…I am not feeling well. For three consecutive days, I was suffering from severe cold (baka nga sinusitis na). I was hoping that I could attend my last Christmas Party with Helen and Que but I guess I can not…

…My Mom is not around. I am not comfortable if she is not around whenever I have cold. LOL. Quite funny but it is true. She attended the Grand Marian Procession in Intramuros. I would like to come, too. But I am really not feeling well today…

…I do not want to start my countdown but I guess I have to. It will be 27 days to go. Yes, I was supposed to leave on January 3. This might be what Ana explains to be last minute tutut.

Whatever this feeling is, I DO NOT CARE. All I want is this feeling to be tutut. NoW!

-- written, Dec 7, 2008

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons