December 24, 2008

RockStar is on his way to Chicago

hhhmmm...the day concluded with a grin in my face saying goodbye to some of my peers...

it was supposed to be a very sad day because this will be my last working day in manila but i see to it that no tears will flow to my eyes....(iyakin pa naman ako)...Kristine is not successful in teasing me.

instead of crying, i was surprised with my team's little gift before i go. they nominated me to become the rockstar for the month of november...(saya di ba!?)...and i even won the award...



i hate goodbyes, but i have no choice but to bid farewell. to my co-workers here in manila, see you online! to my kids - bill, aiza and kristine - , thank you for being good kids to me.

chicago, go! go! go!

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons