December 31, 2008

my new year's letter

dear God -

i wanted to thank you for a very special year (2008). thank you for your...

...gift of a very beautiful career in our company. thank you for always giving me a new opportunity to explore.
...gift of a very bountiful personal life (^.^). though i still wanted to live in a "no-commitment" status, i know that you know that i still wanted to meet the right person for me.
...gift of a very awesome community. i do not know how am i going to survive this crazy world without the neo-catechumenal way.
...gift of a very cool family. my family is simply the best. it even gets stronger and stronger each day.
...gift of wisdom. thank you for sharing me the wisdom to understand people and the ability to weigh things up during critical decision-making time.
...gift of love. i always wanted to talk about this. philos. eros. agape. thank you God for loving me unconditionally.
...gift of life. this is really is it. thank you for waking me up for the past 366 mornings. thank you for giving me the opportunity to live on my dreams.

love,
edward

-- january 1, 1 am...

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons