December 26, 2008

last day with my friends...

we went out. my usual companion, jessie, tina and aldrin. we had a good lunch (in congo grille - MOA)...

it was a good day for me, aldrin did not bring any cigarettes. tina and jessie look great. i will truly miss these people...=(

kainis lang si aldrin kasi nung nag-papa-picture kami sa may christmas tree at nag-papaalam na sinabi pa nya na..."how sad naman?"...tumalikod na lang ako kasi ayaw kong umiyak...hahaha!

to my friends who missed my treat - baldo, pam, edwin, leo, ferdie, ces, laarni, dex, etc - till next time...we may not be able to talk because of our schedules but i know all of you are happy for me.

ingat kayong lahat...hanggang dito na lang

see you on 2010!

-- dec 26

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons