May 26, 2009

25 Random Things


Ito yung patunay na wala ako sa mood. Noon ko pa gustong magkaroon ng ganitong blog entry, pero wala akong panahon. Ngayon namang may panahon ako, wala naman ako sa mood. Kay eto, one week ko ginawa itong blog entry na ito...

1. I love watching Tagalog movies with my Mom. John Lloyd/Bea, Kim/Gerald, Toni/Sam John Lloyd/Sarah – name it napanood namin yan ng Mom ko.

2. Di ako masyadong umiinom. Minsan minsan lang.

3. I undergone 4 to 5 times of ungiectomy when I was in college due to my ingrown toenail.

4. I am a graduate of B. S. Chemical Engineering but ended up as Software Engineer. Hindi kasi ako nag-top sa board. LOL! Kidding aside, I think it’s a calling to have a new career so I accepted the offer with Accent to the Future. Mapua Tech at that time is offering three Minors for my course - Environmental Engineering, Management and Computer Science. I took Envi Eng’g. If I knew that I will end up with computers, I should have taken Computer Science. Hehe. You really do not know what will happen in your life.

5. I hate waiting but I have no choice. I need to be patient.

6. My dad died April 5, 1999 – one day before my 18th birthday. This was so far, my loneliest birthday. This makes me the only guy in the family.

7. I am a big wrestling fanatic. Gustong gusto ko si John Cena. First time kong nakapanood ng live wrestling dito sa Chicago. Sayang, di nyo ako nakitang tumatalon noong nanalo si John Cena over Big Show!

8. I usually do not comb my hair when I am at home.

9. I used to be the Corps Commander nung HS ako. Ito ay dahil sa tingin ko wala nang choice.

10. I think I am best with History – Philippine History to be specific. I simply love it. Only few people know that I have a great desire with Philippine History.

11. I hate fresh pineapples. I do not eat pineapples if it is not from a can – processed.

12. I used to love dugo – yung street food na kasama lagi ng adidas at ng helmet. Pero nung nalaman ko kung saan galing yun, I started to dislike it.

13. I love writing poems. Kaso lang, na-discourage ako ng teacher ko nung HS kasi ayaw nyang maniwala na ako yung gumawa ng isang poem. I thought its good pero ewan ko sa kanya. Umpisa nun, minsan minsan lang ako nag-sha-share ng poems ko. Depende pa sa mood.

14. Mag-yayabang ako ng konti. =) . Silver Medalist ako sa B. S. Chemical Engineering. Mapua Tech ' 98.

15. I love the game Pokemon in GBA Emulator and in DSi. People would think that it’s just a game but for me, it’s more than a game. You will learn a lot from this game – e.g. in order for you to catch them all, you have to be patient and know your foe’s strengths and weaknesses. Lalim!

16. I love walking. With Kuya Sonny and his friends, we used to walk from our town to Baclaran during Maundy Thursday.

17. Di naman din obvious na mahilig akong mag-post sa blog site ko di ba? Madalas ditto ko nailalabas ang sama ng loob ko.

18. I used to be the Little Municipal Mayor of our town - October of 1997.

19. I am currently walking along the path of Neo Catechumenal Way. Sa Pilipinas, kabilang ako sa ikalawang komunidad ng Sto. Rosario sa Rosario, Cavite. Here in US, I am part of the fourth community in St. Gertrude in Franklin Park, Illinois. Don’t get me wrong. I am always in crisis. Many people would say that if you go to church often you are already HOLY. This is not true; being a Catholic is a continued effort to be commune with God. The operative term is EFFORT because I still do what I wanted to do – most of the times. Nag-sermon pa talaga ako, ano? Haha! In short, I am not HOLY. But, I always try to be as good as I can, in my own little ways.

20. Nag-cocollect ako dati ng mga bus tickets - kahit anong bus. Pero ngayon, wala na siya dahil sa sobrang dami. LOL!

21. I am totally in loved with the City of Baguio. Gustong gusto kong pumunta dun.

22. I love to read books, too. Paulo Coelho is the best for me. Dalawa na lang yung books nya na di ko pa nababasa. By the River Piedra, I sat down and wept ang pinaka-favorite ko. However, if ever I will be writing a book it would be like that of Bob Ong’s books. I love the humor, its so me! Humor na may dating. I used to read Sydney Sheldon books as well.

23. Nagiging addict na akong tumakbo. Sa ngayon, sa treadmill pa lang ako tumatakbo. I am hoping to join some events here in Chicago.

24. Umpisa nang tumira ako dito sa Chicago, nagustuhan ko na ang mga musical plays. Ang una kong napanood ay yung Rent – sa Oriental Theatre. Tapos, Wicked naman sa San Francisco. Ano kaya ang susunod?

25. Sobrang taba ako dati. I used to have a 40 inch waistline – possibly more than pa! I have no permanent diet. I eat what I want pero ngayon nagiging cautious na ako sa pinipili kong food. Sa ngayon, I already reached my 145 – 150 lbs level. Ang saya ko!

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons