May 27, 2009

sad but hopeful

ssooo sad.

this could be my last blog entry for the month. i will be going to new york and washington dc this weekend - without my laptop. i hope this trip could somehow change my perpective. =( . I am feeling so lonely this past few days. so many reasons that i could not reveal at this time to protect the identity of the people involved.

isa lang talaga yung prayer ko ngayon, mawala sana itong nararamdaman kong kapighatian. pulos lungkot na lang yung nadarama ko sa mga nakaraang araw. nawa ay mawala sa akin ito.

sa tuwing pumapalo ang ang malamig na hangin sa balat kong kayumanggi ay patuloy naman ang pag-tangis ng dugo sa aking katawan. dugo na tila di ma-ampat sa kanyang pag-agos.

as i have said in one of my status - duguan na ako, konti na lang pede na akong dinuguan. sounds funny but it is true. everyday, i am waiting for some event that could lead me to find my strength to stand up from this abyss of darkness.

i am very hopeful that this ny and dc trip will give me some more reason to smile.

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons