May 11, 2009

feeling again

It was a mixed feeling, sssooo excited yet quite afraid. Excited to see my cousins and relatives yet quite afraid that I may do something wrong. In the end, I saw my self in the crossroads. I never thought that I will feel like this. I was totally adjusted with my living alone but after the Las Vegas trip - I need to adjust again. I suddenly miss my family sssooo much. My Las Vegas trip made me feel so good. In fact, I miss them all…

I miss
...Kuya Jay, Ate Liza and Brian.
...Tita Annie, Tito Rollie and Roland.
...Amaya, AJ and Baby Dale.
...Ate Lei and Kuya Dale.

More entries soon.
I just feel that I need to put this feeling of loneliness into words. I will definitely go back to Las Vegas.

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons