June 03, 2009

pilgrimage v.01

I totally enjoyed the pilgrimage to Washington dc to meet Kiko...

We spent our first night sleeping inside the gym in Jersey City, New Jersey. The floor is quite dirty, but why bother, all that matters to me is to sleep...

8ish or 9ish we are on our way to redemptoris mater seminary in Newark, New Jersey. We then spent our a couple of hours in liberty park. I saw the statue of liberty from the place and i wish i could ask her to face me. =) . After few ours, we are on our way to Connecticut to celebrate the Eucharist.

We slept in Bridgeport, Connecticut on the second night of our pilgrimage. At about 8 am, we are on our way to Washington to see Kiko. It was awesome. I saw Kiko for the first time.

We went west (I think) to Arlington, Virginia and spent the night there. Then Monday morning, we head back to Chicago.

The trip is really fantastic.

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons