March 06, 2010

first blog in the air

This is the first time that I am going to make my blog entry in an airplane. LOL! Yes, I am on my way to New York. This is so far one of my longest travel here in US - from Chicago to Detroit, Detroit to Pittsburgh then Pittsburgh to New York. My head somehow aches plus the fact that I haven’t fully recovered with the loss of my beloved camera. Though it may sound pathetic but that electronic device somehow captured my last week in Chicago. Anyways, got to move on! LOL!

I am looking for a camera online just to replace it. I will not forgive myself if I will miss the chance to take a picture with my family on my US and Asian Tour. LOL!

First stop: New Jersey. I am so excited to spend a time with Ate Donna, Dianne, Kuya Mike, Mommy Tonnette and Daddy Peng. Hope I could land safely. So long!

-- written Feb 27, 2010

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons