March 15, 2010

Looks very SUSPICIOUS!

March 12 is one of my busiest days during my vacation. I need to go to Ueno, Asakusa, Akihabara, Roponggi and Shibuya (for a second look). I started the day going to Ueno and Asakusa. I ate at Saizeriya, an Italian restaurant in the heart Akihabara. Then, when I am on my way to Shibuya via the Yamanote Line, a guy in a casual dress approached me - he was accompanied by a young man which is not that old (maybe we are of the same age or maybe younger). He tapped my shoulder and said something in Japanese and showed his wallet with a police badge. At first I was stunned…WHAT?! A JAPANESE POLICEMAN IS TALKING TO ME!? WHAT THE!?...

He said another Japanese phrase and gave a hand gesture as if asking for a Passport. I was very nervous while looking for it. I was sover nervous but I still managed to calm down. LOL! I handed over my passport going to the page with my Japanese VISA. LOL! He said a lot of words and did another hand gesture as if asking for the VISA and permission to stay n Japan. I answered him back in English saying that…”Yes, that is my Japanese VISA. I am about to stay here until Sunday.”…He then returned back my passport. WOW! What an experience?! Do I look very suspicious?! LOL!

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons