October 28, 2010

free rave run

what can you get if you have the combination of contacts and passion for running? FREE RUN! yeah! my friend que sullano gavan registered me to run, ride and rave at manila ocean park. the experience is super fun. after few months i was able to run under the rain! lol! yeah! it was raining when we started at around 6 am but we gotta get moving. i ran for a 10k.

i had a good start, inched most of the people. however, after 30 mins i can feel a scorching pain inside my reebok trail shoes. suspect? blisters. lol. it's so painful but got to continue the race - in slower pace though. hhaayy. a lot of people overtook me - including an older guy. so sad and so devastating. i was so excited for this. from manila ocean park to malate area for two loops.

when i reached manila hotel, i can feel that blisters inside my shoes are really killing me! i am at the verge of saying - "tama na masakit na talaga, mag-lakad ka na lang!". nonetheless i know what to do, speed is not important, its the direction. when i finally saw the finish line, i saw the timer. oh my! its just 56 mins. i need to sprint my way through the finish line in order to break my personal record in pink run. i kissed painful goodbye! lol!

official time on my watch is 57 mins and 19 secs - almost a min faster. yeah! yeah! yeah!

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons