October 23, 2010

october runs...

october is a very busy month for me. yeah! work, "personal" life and my passion - running.

indeed! as i always say, it started as a hobby. and now? its a passion! passion to strive harder and faster. i'm a dumb runner i should say. lol! dumb because i just run - no rules. =) . others have their routine and stuff, i don't. but as the time goes by, experiences piles up and lessons started to pour in. i am willing to share my experiences in the next few blogs.

anyways, i joined three running events this month. each one of them gives me an awesome experience to cherish. 10/10 for ilog pasig run, pink run and fun run in manila ocean park. be sure to read my next blogs! it will be a fun packed experience and awesome thoughts!

see you next time...

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons