December 07, 2011

friendly closet

just recently, i found out that my friend came out of the closet. at first, i can't believe it. but what should i do? he's my friend. we've been friends for more than 5 years. and i never realize that he is what he is. questions that immediately popped out of my mind is >>

...why didn't he tell me?
...am i such a weakling that i may not understand his situation?
...did i mentioned anything that may have had hurt feelings?

well, all of those questions were unuttered. seems that it's no longer needed. a gay friend of mine said that its no longer needed...that i should just accept it as it is and move on to my life...that i should just let it go.

and so it's done. he's my friend and forever will be! 

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons