December 27, 2011

echo 2011

echo 2011 is so special to me. i think i know where am i going and what i should do...

       ...continue to be a good servant of God.

i am not a perfect creature. i am not good looking. i am fat. i am a sinner. i am selfish. i say bad words. i still love money. despite all of this, he chose me to talk so i am.

as one of those people who attended the regional convivence, i was assigned to several tasks during the echo. of course, one of them is the video presentation. its the video of us when we went to madrid last august for WYD. i also have several assignments.

in one of my introductions, i suddenly realized that i am already talk like a catechist. lol! oh men! it's not part of my plan to be one but God chose me.

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons