March 22, 2009

My First “American” Eucharist

This blog entry was supposed to be in Tagalog. However, I was thinking that it is better to be written in English so that my community can understand this if ever they could read this.

I just arrived home from Franklin Park. It was my first time to celebrate the eucharist with my newly found community here in US. The celebration went well. Some of the songs are familiar but some are not. There were also responses that I could not even remember it exists. Anyhow, I do not care if it is an old or a new response. Also, I heard the gospel in three languages. Hahaha! That is something that I couldn’t hear in Pinas. All I care about is the celebration of the eucharist. There was an agape, too. We welcomed the latest fruit of an evangelization. The latest community includes Angel – the son of Jose and Adrianna. I am starting to enjoy my stay here. Though I am extremely shy until now, but I know it will pass by.

I realized how God loves me to have a community which is very supportive and very friendly. I hope I can overcome my shyness.

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons