March 08, 2009

quasi static process

Oh my! Here we go again. I am with my “konyotik” mode once again. John, Jay and I were planning to do a movie marathon in River East 21. But, the rain is falling so heavily and the fog is so thick that we could barely see the streets from our unit. So, what we did was to watch the movies that John and Jay have downloaded. My Best friend’s Girl, Iron Man, Enchanted and Superhero Movie are some of the movies that we have watched. From an unknown source of humane spirit, we watched a Filipino movie entitled – A Very Special Love. Yes. You are correct – by John Lloyd and Sarah. I fell in love with the movie last year because of a very light theme and fresh team-up between two stars. This time, I did love the movie once again. Specially this part (sana nakuha ko ng tama yung lines nilang dalawa) >>

Migi: Did I ask you to love me?
Laida: No.
Migi: So, stop acting like I need to love you back.


So, right now, I was thinking if I should undergo a quasi-static process. Quasi static process is a thermodynamic process which often ensures that the system will go through as sequence of states that are infinitesimally close to equilibrium – they are typically reversible. Galing yan sa wikipedia. And that process may take a very long time because one should agree with the other. The other should be in equilibrium with another – sabi nga sa definition. I don’t know if I make sense at all – pero sa akin lang, JD should agree with me siguro. Haha! Nag-name-drop pa ako! Anyways, I don’t know if she’s really it is how I think but sa tingin ko ay tama ako. Hahaha!

My other co-worker maybe right - di pa talaga siguro ako nakakapag-move on ng husto. Nahihirapan akong mahalin yung sarili ko kaya I did not open myself to other people. Hhaay! Life parang love. Hirap intindihin. Kailangan pa ng dictionary to know what is right or wrong.

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons