September 14, 2009

coffee bean...

its been a lllooonnnggg time...

i spent almost 5 years working in makati. and with these wondrous (or should i say grueling) years, i fell in love with “The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf”. for me its better than starbucks. better in terms of ice blended coffee. =) . no doubt that coffee bean in makati (near GT) is one of the most memorable places for me. this is where i give my angels a treat…




i will surely miss these girls (oooppss, two girls and one boy).

i miss coffee bean so much that’s why i was sssooo excited to see that there is a coffee bean just nearby the place of ate ann. ate ann is the older sister of john, it was in her place where we stayed for more than a week in LA. thanks to that LA trip, i rejuvenated my bond with said coffee shop.

sssooo happy when i got my ice blended green tea with whip. yay!

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons