December 22, 2009

day 1 in vegas...

wow! super tiring yet super fun. its like turning my body clock back by two hours.

i was supposed to wake up at around 5 am but i think shut my alarm off. hehehe. i woke up at 6.30 and did a "ligong-uwak" thing. snow fell yesterday, i can see it along the trail. i arrived midway airport still early by 8 am.

the plane ride was ok. i seat by the window and the entire flight relaxed me with my newly downloaded song by Michael Buble (courtesy of Jay). i super love the "hold on" and "crazy love".

roland and zet met me at the airport. ate lei stayed behind the car because baby dale is sleeping. we ate at the feast buffet - the food is awesome and the service is excellent.

i met tita annie, tito rollie and kuya dale (of course) at ate lei's house. we had dinner altogether.

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons