December 15, 2009

Thankful

Hhhayyy…there are still things that I couldn’t reveal in my blog - reason for that is to protect the person. There are a lot of things happening to me right now - things that are way beyond my control. If I could cry for one more time, I would. However, I crying will not give me the things that I wanted. The only thing that I should do is to pray and confess. Confess? Yes, confess because I think I am so angry with this so called life for it brought once again a great catastrophe on my loved one.

Despite all these, there are still things that I should be thankful to God. Here they are >>

a. I was able to attend the penitential celebration.
b. I was able to spend a little my community - one of the things that I am really happy about.
c. Jose gave me a ride to Harlem and Lake.
d. I was able to talk to my Mom this morning and she is fine now.
e. God forgave me.

Tomorrow may not be a good day. I don’t know. But if God is with me, who can be against Eddie?

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons