June 18, 2010

awesome!

i am sover happy and excited for tomorrow.

1. it will be my first day in my spanish class. yes! at last, i was able to enroll myself to one. it will be in UPD tomorrow @ 9 am. finally, finally! few years ago, i attended an italian class but i already forgot it. this time, i have some friends who could talk in spanish so hopefully i will practice it everyday.

2. i will be going to prince's bday. prince is the son of my cousin marlon. he's a cousin from my dad's side. so what's so special? it is very rare for me to mingle with my cousins from my dad's side. so i am excited!

3. 5K run tomorrow. yahoo! it will be my first time to run professionally! lol! i started running when i was in chicago. i quickly fell in love with it! and now! and now! hehehe....i mean tomorrow. and tomorrow! and tomorrow! yahoo! 5K run, here i come! next target 10K on july 25.

4. i hit it. march 14 it was 168. and now, june 18 it is 158.8. yahoo! go baby fats go! target - 140 by end of year...sana ma-hit ko.

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons