June 04, 2010

a moment to remember

just right now, i was able to finish watching one of korea's best movies. i can really attest to that! its so beautiful - all the members of the cast is perfect!

here are some lines...

su-jin: as my memory disappears, my soul will disappear too. i'm scared!
choi: why would your soul disappear? leave it to me. i'm your memory. i'm your heart.
(scene when choi and su jin were talking about su jin's alzheimer's disease.)
 
choi: lookin' straight into my eyes...she calls me by the name of her ex-lover (young min). and she says i love you.
(scene when choi was talking to the doctor about su jin's disease.)
 
...i don't have to remember you for you're a part of me. i smile, laugh and smell like you do. i might forget you, but nothing can drive you out of my body...
(an excerpt from su-jin's letter to choi asking for forgiveness about calling him young min)

su-jin to choi: forgiving is just giving your hate a little room in your heart.
 
old guy to choi: i like dust.when it's all over me, it feels good. when sadness is all over me, i can just dust it off.



i normally do not recommend movies but this one is really good. i watched the whole film in youtube (of course its part per part). i really love this!

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons