March 10, 2012

think about changing

blog skin..my blog skin has been here since 2008. it's almost 4 years now and was thinking of changing it.  probably, part of growing up. part of moving on. part of making myself a better person.

at first, i wanted this blog to be as easy going as possible. a simple yet elegant looking blog. i love the color green and i believe that it will best represent my personality. background is from painting of claude monet - which is famous with his water lilies paintings.

anyhow, people change and need these changes to face the world. let's see what i can do. office will be quite busy for the next few days so assessing the time spent would be a great factor.

let's see what we can do...meanwhile, please continue reading my blog and let me know if you have any suggestions. you can reach by posting comments in this entry so i can address it, as soon as i can...

Related Posts
salamat...
Fat Tuesday!
Move!...Sulong!
it was her birthday
last day with my friends...

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons