July 29, 2011

i got it!

just today, i got an email from my manager. aaww! i got it...i don't know if i'll get happy or what but the bottom line is i got what i want.

as a son, i got to move on and let other people feel my presence. i got to leave my mom and dad so i would know how will this so-called earth treat me.

i need a different environment. so many things were said and done. i have forgiven them, i don't care at all if they forgave us. and now, it is time to forgive myself. forgive myself for letting them do this to me.

hhaayy....life! i keep on saying to move on but i myself couldn't. i'm simply trap with yesterday and the only way to do move on is to get myself out of this freakin' p^&$%@t...

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons