July 05, 2011

facets of july 5

running edu. yeh! i really love running. kanina sa gym, i almost run for 45 mins at 10 as my pace. anyways, kailangan lang talaga ng practice. practice. practice. people should realize that. practice makes someone awesome.

tuesdays with me. tuesdays are very important to me. i keep on telling that to my peers. abusuhin nyo na ako, wag lang ang tuesday ko. i always get that perks. i love my company because it gives me that benefit. i went to the gym early para dire-diretso ako sa bahay by 5 pm. on my way home umulan ng malakas grabe! buti na lang may umbrella ako. its flooded sa bayan.

healthy day today. ahahaha! its so funny. i ate biscuit early this morning. fruits, yogurt and oatmeal this afternoon. pandesal, cheeze whiz and buko pandan this evening. its all healthy - except for buko pandan. lol! anyways i love it!

hatid mode. every morning, we get to see each other. i try to wake up early just to fetch her. super saya ako kapag kasama ko sya.

masaya talaga yung araw kung kasama mo lagi yung loved ones mo! i love it! i super love it!

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons