August 05, 2011

He chose me


Tomorrow is going to be a big day. After having been with the way for the past 8 years of my life, we are finally going to enter the door. I’m no saint. I’m no honest. I’m a sinner in all aspect. I’m no good for Him. But to top them all, He chose me. As I set foot tomorrow in St. James, I know it is going to be different out there. The ball is completely between the two of us. It’s going to be a bloody. Everything might probably mess up.

It’s already 10.49 pm and I’m still wide-awake. I don’t know if this is what I call as excitement or anxiety. The important thing is – whether I’m ready or not – I am going to be there. Hope that most of the members of my community feels the same. We are all going to be there simply because God chose us.

I know it ain’t easy. It’s going to be a very difficult one. There might be questions that I might miss on answering but this is all part of the way - accepting mistakes and stepping up to the challenge. Hope I could apply this in my everyday life.

God chose me. He chose me. It’s all worth it.

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons